We're an independent research provider and consulting firm focused on the housing industry. We compile and analyze an unprecedented volume of information to keep our clients informed. Utilizing our trusted analysis, our clients can:
- Make more money
- Identify risks and avoid pitfalls
- Be both knowledgeable and efficient with their time
by Sean Fergus
Have you ever asked yourself, "Are home prices over- or undervalued today?" If so, you have been comparing current prices to prices over the long-term trend, which is known as intrinsic value.
Many of the best investors in the world tout intrinsic value as the most important metric for long-term investing. Buy when prices fall below intrinsic value and don't buy when they rise above. The difficulties come in determining your opinion of intrinsic value and having the patience and courage to withstand what can sometimes be very long periods when prices are over- or undervalued.
by Lance Ramella
Nashville may be the country music capital, but its housing fundamentals rock:
- Resale sales have risen 16% over the past twelve months.
- Home prices are up nearly 9% over the same period.
- Job growth has averaged 3.0% in the past year, thanks to the booming health care and entertainment industries.
Several builders have expanded to Nashville in the last four years, and more are on the way.
by John Burns
John explains on Fox Business News what our team is seeing: