We're an independent research provider and consulting firm focused on the housing industry. We compile and analyze an unprecedented volume of information to keep our clients informed. Utilizing our trusted analysis, our clients can:
- Make more money
- Identify risks and avoid pitfalls
- Be both knowledgeable and efficient with their time
by Lance Ramella
Nashville may be the country music capital, but its housing fundamentals rock:
- Resale sales have risen 16% over the past twelve months.
- Home prices are up nearly 9% over the same period.
- Job growth has averaged 3.0% in the past year, thanks to the booming health care and entertainment industries.
Several builders have expanded to Nashville in the last four years, and more are on the way.
by John Burns
John explains on Fox Business News what our team is seeing:
by Chris Porter
It is time to get serious about listening to consumers and designing for the aging Baby Boomer population—the largest share of home shoppers today—who are looking for their next home opportunity as their children leave the nest and they consider retirement.
42% of the 22,000 home shoppers who took our 2014 Consumer Insights survey are 55+ and shared with us that: